Stamped concrete is concrete which is pressed or decorated while still wet, using rubber stamps or molds. Stamp concrete can add the perfect touch to your path, patio, or walkway.
Stamped Concrete Benefits
- Quality – Concrete is very durable, when installed correctly, concrete will last for decades. It can be much more durable than traditional stone patios.
- Lower Cost: Stamped Concrete is traditionally more cost effective than natural stones.
- Customizable- With custom concrete stamping, the designs are virtually infinite.
Stamped Concrete Process
- First, we excavate the dirt or demo the existing structure.
- Second, we add the gravel base and compact it with a plate compactor and form it to the desired size and dimensions.
- Then, we pour the concrete
- While the concrete is still wet, we use the stamps to create the design. Colors, if desired are also added in this step.
We provide stamp concrete construction in Baltimore and the surrounding areas including but not limited to Baltimore County, Howard County, Ellicott City, Columbia, Glen Burnie, Catonsville and Arbutus.